Sunday, November 7, 2010

What are the job opportunities for an IT Professional in Zurich Switzerland


What are the job opportunities for an IT Professional in Zurich Switzerland?
Hi, I would be accompanying my husband to Zurich Switzerland on his work related tour of about 8-12months. I am an IT Professional with basic skills on PRPC, a BPM tool on which I am certified. Please let me know the job oppurtunities in Zurich Switzerland.
Zurich - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can find it job easily but it depends upon your skill & capabilities. Any way u can find help on site jobfreesearch.com
2 :
The worldwide downturn had a great influence onto the Swiss economy, too. Depending on your skills and nationality, you may find a job anyway. Consider that Swiss and EU citizens have to be considered first (this is the law, not my opinion). Your question would find a much better return if you'd be posting it in the EnglishForum, a place where English speaking ex-pats meet. Its URL is: http://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php Good luck in your job hunting, anyway!