Monday, November 1, 2010

Job opportunity in Switzerland


Job opportunity in Switzerland?
I am looking into moving to Switzerland for a year or so to work as a cook. I have attended culinary college here in Canada, and am a registered appretice. I would like to find an employer in Switzerland to hire me on, and help set me up with some kind of lodgings. Can someone please email me some places that I can look into. Location does not really matter to me just the opportunity to work in Switzerland as a cook is very appealing. Thanks.
Other - Switzerland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try here: http://www.jobpilot.ch/ http://www.jobwinner.ch Do a search for "Koch" the German word for "Cook". Good Luck!
2 :
Since it is very difficult to get a work permit in Switzerland, I would suggest to contact you school in Canada and have them do the research for you. There are 2/3 culinary schools in Swizterland, you may get a job thru them. Also, major hotels may hire you, so if you work at an international hotel chain, transfer can be easy.(i.e. InterContinental Hotels, Hiltons, etc. etc.)