Sunday, November 14, 2010

Swiss Saver Pass number doesnt work for GA Switzerland option in trenitalia site


Swiss Saver Pass number doesnt work for GA Switzerland option in trenitalia site ?
Me and my wife will be visiting Italy and then travelling to Switzerland by train . We have bought a swiss saver pass from rail europe . I'm trying to purchase tickets from Milan to Visp from trenitalia website , there is a fare type "GA Switzerland" which I understand is for swiss pass holders.But our swiss pass is 8 digits and the site requires a card number with 7 digits . Are we not supposed to select this fare type? What should I do ? I would really appreciate if any body could let me know how should I go about booking the ticket . Thanks
Other - Switzerland - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The GA isn't the same as the Swiss Pass, it covers the same routes but is for Swiss residents, and goes for at least a month, usually a year. Don't know what you should do, though, sorry. You could try emailing the Swiss railroad company. (Or Trenitalia)