Friday, January 21, 2011

Live in Switzerland, an independent contactor to a US company and get paid to US bank. What US taxes apply


Live in Switzerland, an independent contactor to a US company and get paid to US bank. What US taxes apply?
I want to know how much and what kind of taxes I will have to pay the US government in the situation where I would live in Switzerland working remotely from my home as an independent contractor (1099) to a US company and I would be paid to a US bank account. If possible, I would also like to know what taxes I would have to pay to the Swiss government.
Switzerland - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I will work with you. Who would like to stop being a slave? Watch this video at http://www.revereradio.net Then read my Q and A's. Are you ready for a revollution? Right to petition. They cant use the military on us. WE control the supply lines. CHECK MATE Additional Details 1 day ago ABE FOR PRESIDENT 1 day ago I am definately not good at spelling. I guess it needs 2-L's because this is the Second II Human American Revolution. The sequel. THANKS BEN! 1 day ago SEE my other q and a and it will make sense.