Monday, June 7, 2010

I want to migrate to Switzerland to work as a cleaner or anything menial. I am from Kenya. Help


I want to migrate to Switzerland to work as a cleaner or anything menial. I am from Kenya. Help!!!!?
My background is in copywriting, but jobs here are hard to find. I want to migrate to switzerland to work in any menial capacity. Please help!
Other - Switzerland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't take it personal, please - but let me tell you very directly that you have minimal to absolutely no chances to get a job here in Switzerland with your skills. Only people that can provide (and prove it) that they have highly specialized skills and who are of Swiss or EU nationality (in rare cases also other nationals), can apply for a job here.
2 :
I worked in Switzerland as a nanny/au pair. Google it-you can make a profile!