Friday, May 7, 2010

i would like to work in business in switzerland when im older


i would like to work in business in switzerland when im older?
Hi, I'm in high school right now (senior) in the United States, and I would really like to work in Switzerland or another European country around that area when I am older. I have already been accepted to the Wharton School of Business, which has the best undergraduate business program in the world. Would it be possible for me to work in Switzerland? Can you make a lot of money there? (I am interested in finance). What languages do they speak there? Do such countries have a good way of life? What other information should I know about this? Thank you.
Other - Careers & Employment - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Switzerland is a wonderful country. There are four national languages in the country, French, German, Italy and Romansch. It would be best for you to learn German as that is the primary language in the cities where most of the financial businesses are. The easiest way for you to work in Switzerland would be to join a company in the US that has international offices and then once you are working, look for internal postings in Europe and talk to your manager about what steps you would need to take to work abroad.