Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am a indian citizen working in switzerland on work permit would like to travel to germany


I am a indian citizen working in switzerland on work permit would like to travel to germany ?
Can I apply for schengen visa in switzerland? What details do I need to provide forschengen visa from switzerland? My work permit is valid for a year.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes you can apply for the Schengen visa. Get the visa application from any of the Schengen country or preferably from the country you want to enter into first. Along with application you'll have all the requirements listed such as health insurance, confirm hotel booking, travel arrangements, bank statements etc. Fulfill those requirements and apply for the visa. Meanwhile if you have any further query ask the embassy. They will assist you.