Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Polvey: What would you do: stay in the USA at a good job you like or move to Switzerland and work for a less


Polvey: What would you do: stay in the USA at a good job you like or move to Switzerland and work for a less-?
decent company BUT fulfill your long-term dream of living in Switzerland? Let's assume you have spent a fair amount of time in Switzerland working for a different company and that you have some friends there, the money will not be as good but still good, and you don't have strong ties to the USA.
Polls & Surveys - 23 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
definitely go to switzerland thats awesome. money isnt everything
2 :
follow the dream
3 :
Im moving to switzerland when wwIII happens, f*ck this
4 :
both countries are owned by the illuminati.
5 :
I would go to Switerland I would rather be happier somewhere with less money then somewhere im not as happy with money
6 :
I have a bum knee and I can't ski....
7 :
I'd move to Switzerland in a heartbeat... as long as I could drink Swiss Miss cocoa all day, make love to the wild mountain goats, and wear my hair in pretty braids like the girl on the Swiss Miss box. *cries at the thought of it* http://snapshot.parade.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=883247&g2_serialNumber=3
8 :
Can I get my own bikini team? Count me in.
9 :
Will I get to use a Swiss Army Knife there?? If not I'm staying in the USA.
10 :
bahah, wtf? Switzerland sucks.
11 :
i'm neutral. oly out
12 :
I'd move. And if given the opportunity I would be packing right now. Good Luck!
13 :
stay in USA
14 :
I would move, hey its your dream!!
15 :
Sadly. With our current economy, I'd have to go with Switzerland
16 :
I heard switzerland is colder than Michigan
17 :
I don't care **** cries & lies *** But you will continue to pay me Child Support! <dang ... good sugar daddies are hard to find>
18 :
Switzerland is phenomenal. I would move there in a heartbeat. Expatriate status has a lot of advantages if you plan correctly.
19 :
Whom else have you drank out of a cats stomach with? Fine go be all neutral and what not. (pssstttt if they are hiring, hook a brother up)
20 :
You're trying to find where Bernard Madoff hid all the money he took, right?
21 :
Ohhh i'm getting my passport and packing my bags!!
22 :
Move Mr Geek ,seize the opportunity
23 :
Go for it! It's the chance of a lifetime. I would so pack my crap and go. If you do move to Switzerland, that means we get to come and visit you, right? Because I'm gonna be kinda pissed if we don't.